Friday, September 21, 2012

The Path of a Writer's Life

I have been a writer all my life,even long before i knew letters or even could write.when i needed ,express myself i drew pictures or i would tell a story by creating cartoons,
Even on the walls back of furniture.My grandparents,were not very,
happy about my choose of paper,they were mostly confused on how to,
stop me from drawing everywhere,but my grandparents always inspired me,
to create and go on with my passion.
Even as a 4 year old i would tell stories and create with my art.
When in my teens i always wanted to write the kind of books i loved to read,
that made my laugh or cry,but more than anything i loved to read i loved,
to live and write about love,so as early as 16,i had my first love story written,
along with my poetry's in a teen pocket with name STARLET..



When i became a published Author of books,my dreams came true,writing its my idea of the most wonderful job in the world,i sold my first article to a Norwegian magazine,when i was seventeen,about my childhood life.I won best written poetry the year 2001 an were awarded in Reno Nevada In 2005 my first book COLOR OF MY SOUL were published.



 



Its a far cry,From the island of the Norwegian coast,Where Helen.
lived an artist life,for five years,,to the high plains and canyon.of
the western USA,The move was the result of the poet meeting the,
love of her life...Crow..A Cherokee Indian,and the poems and prose,pieces together here are the passionate expression,of the love felt,for a man and respect,for his special world.A world of spirit and flesh,man,beat,dance,ritual,songs and legend,light and dark..










When i dream she said she loved me,and my heart raised,
My brown eyes were set a glow,as the unseen power,that lives,
within,was awaken,by her sweet love,my love grew,
through the night,on the crows endless flight.and as the one,
that i love,returned with her loving words,
my heart was again empowered with love,only she would come to know.


In 2010 my book.WHEN I DREAM.were,Published
I also won awards for my written work Published in different collectible books,back in the 90
The greatest reward i receive are the letters,i get from my fans all over the,world.they are my straight and the joy in my heart.
My most treasure memories are when i look at my life.and see all that is there.
The collection of poetry stories within my books melts all my writing together.
Its my hearts beauty my thoughts,my inspiration i find among All corners of the world.

This year 2013 my book
with Title.
FORBIDDEN DESIRE.

WERE JUST REALISED.
ITS MY PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU THAT MY BOOK WILL BE FOR SALE IN ALL BOOKSTORES SHELF AS WELL IN ALL MAJOR ONLINE BOOKSTORES,
A LINK WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY





 



 




A Complete list of My Published work.
My poems,Stories,and art are published in various,
Newspapers and Magazines,STARLET in 84 , Hitra&froya.Aller,kunst for alle.
The years 1990 through 1996

LETTER OF LOVE....has been nominated for best poetry the,
year 2001,an appeared in the greatest poetry collection,ever written..Published the year 2001.

MY BUTTERFLY.also nominated an preformed by my son MICHAEL BARTH in Reno/Nevada 2001.
we both appeared on Local TV preforming our poetry.

written by me and published in THEATER OF THE MIND.in an Anthology 2003.
CRYSTAL BLUE LAKE..

Published in.COLOR OF THE HEART..New York,2004

In Early 2004 i desired to write an entire book of Native American poems.so in 2005,i published my first Solo collection of 60 poetry.Entitle COLOR OF MY SOUL...
was published by Athena Press.

IN 2007 i was honored to be in a collection entitled A TREASURE OF BELOVED FAMILY POEMS,with my poem SPEAK,who were also released on CD read by John Campbell!
Between 2006/2009 i worked as an actress,photographer and Nanny.then in 2010 i published another beautiful collection with title WHEN I DREAM.
Since 2010 i have been working as a fashion designer.and today i own my own little clothing store online.
In the year 2011 i appeared in art show displaying my Photography work at FINNSKOGEN,NORWAY.
I also started my work towards another script for my upcoming book FORBIDDEN DESIRE,this book is my first written Vampire,Novel.

   





Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment